Welcome to the
A land filled with jaw dropping sunsets and rock formations that you cannot take your eyes off. Thailand will spoil you, not only with it’s beauty, but with it’s world class street food and friendly people. This country… IS A MUST!
Explore The Country With Us!
We explore the country to find the best experiences and accommodations for you!
- We find that using SquareCompare.com is the best, as they find the cheapest prices for any accommodation or flight. We have saved thousands by using there platform.
- Phuket is Thailand’s best islands to visit if you looking looking for beaches & parties.
- Krabi and Koh Samui offer more relaxed vibes with stunning sunsets cool bars.
- Using taxi’s can be expensive, therefore, rather rent scooters if not traveling far ($7 per day) and if traveling far, go via bus. The busses cost about $2 per person per trip from one province to another.
- Locals are not accommodating towards negotiating so the best is to shop around for the best price before buying.
- Make sure to keep cash on you as most places take cash.
- Tours can cost between $30-$50 per person. Please note that most tours require a deposit, I find PayPal works best.
- Restaurants can be expensive. Thailand street food is of great quality and super cheap. Most meals cost less than $2 and trust us, you will be full after one meal.
- If not in the mood for street food, the 7 Eleven store offers cheap food and will probably be your go to place on most days when traveling cheap.
In need of a holiday to the destination of your dreams?
Simply tell us what your DREAM DESTINATION is, and we will inform you of a GREAT deal when we find one!
Save up to 60% on
Flights and Accommodations!
We save TONS of money while traveling by using SquareCompare.com. Not only is it easy to use to find flights and places to stay, it gives us the cheapest rate by comparing multiples sites online to give us the best price. If you in need of finding cheap accommodation and flights, then SquareCompare.com is definitely the way to go!